Subject: Re: Plasma effect
From: [email-masked] (Dinko Cepak)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 17:55:39 +0200

>
>	OK, dudes (and dudettes???)...  I've been experimenting with
>fractal noise now for a good while, and am trying to make a
>convincing "plasma" sphere effect, but am doing a horrible job.  I
>would like a glowing sphere of plasma with some letters inside that
>are visible, (yep, a flying logo, but actually only a still) with
>this gnarly red noisy cloudish haze around it.
>
>Any tips or hints?  This is not for profit... just a department logo.
>

Yuo can find Plasma-ball tutorial on LIGHT-ROM
-->Lightwave/Fx/plasmbal...with imageseq...looks good for start...
E-Mail me if you want sample picture of that P-BALL ....

====>>>.............................................<<<====

[email-masked]
Savska.163...........http://www.hrt.com.hr/~dcepak
41310.Ivanic-Grad.............Tel:+385.(0)44.683.475
Croatia...........................Fax:+385.(0)44.683.475

====>>>.............................................<<<====

--
[email-masked] (Dinko Cepak) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]